CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

so work was sooooo boring. i swear i wanted to buy ear plugs and a screen to block myself away from my veryinterestingexoticdancer collegue. its super pissing me off!!!! grrrrrrrowl. here goes the superficial side in me. BAHHH!!

so after work, shannon and i went to taka and ate alotalotlaot. and then we went for juice's 7th birthday party at z0uk. we're so clever. with the white invites.. muahahaha. shameless! :) i dont know whats weird, seeing my cousin at zouk... or seeing my cousin and her asking me whether ive gotten any drinks yet. i reckon both. and shes like 30ish!!!!! gosh!!! so it was z0uk..... okay.. the new z0uk isnt like OHMYGOSH SO FREAKING NICE..... but more like.. ohhh okay.. a change.. hmmm..

anywayyyy. so we drank.. until i know that if i drink anymore, i will probably DIE. so i went home. gosh i am so proud of myself..... no actually i didnt go home. in the end i went for supper at lavender (the damn nice wantanmee stall was closed!!!!!!) and then came home..

okayyyy. tomorrow's saturday...... what are we doing.. what are we up to......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home